Friday 4 November 2011

~ Melody in our Life ~

                                          

                                
                                        ''  Next tO yOu =) '' 


                                            You got that smile
                                        That only heaven can made
                                    I''ll pray to God every day
                                        That you keep that smile

                                       Yeah, you are my dream
                                 There's not a thing I won't do
                                     I'll give my life up to you
                                   'Cause you are my dream

                            And, baby, everything that I have is yours
                                   You will never go cold or hungry
                                I'll be there when you're insecure
                         Let you know that you're always lovely, girl
                      'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now  

                                One day when the sky is fallin'
                        I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you
                              Nothing will ever come between us
                 'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you
                                       
                                       If you had my child
                               You would make my life complete
                               Just to have your eyes on little me
                                      That'd be mine forever

                       And baby, everything that i have is yours
                              You will never go cold or hungry   
                                 I'll be there when you're insecure                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                      Let you know that you're always lovely girl
                   'Cause you are the only thing that i got right now

                                  One day when the sky is fallin'
                  I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you
                           Nothing will ever come between us
              'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you


                         We're made for one another, me and you
                  And I have no fear, I know we'll make it through
                             One day when the sky is fallin'
                        I'll be standing right next to you, whoa

                        One day when the sky is fallin'
               I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you
                        Nothing will ever come between us
         'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you


                                    Stand by my side, side, side
                                      When the sky falls down
                                        I'll be there, I'll be there

                                         You've got that smile
                                     That only heaven can make
                                       I pray to god everyday
                                       To keep you forever, oh :)

                                       Chris brown feat Justin bieber






p/s : recently and curently mpb asyik n nyanyi lgu niey jer,,dont know why,,hehehe,,so x slh if mpb    nk share bcoz sharing is caring yooo,,,,kbye  *_^v 




                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment